I am selling it because I bought a Thermal Arc Pro-Wave 185 TSW,
primarily for the portability, and would encourage any prospective
buyers to do the same if they can afford the Cdn$2333 landed cost.

Harold Kroeker
Winnipeg

Hi Harold:

I'm a fellow Canuck but I'm afraid I don't have the power to run a unit
such as the Lincoln and am looking for an inverter unit - specifically
interested in the one you just got.

Would you mind telling me what duty you paid for the TA185TSW? Sounds
like you paid PST & GST at the border but not much duty. Also - what
shipping method and vendor did you use. I have been looking at the TA
for a while, but have been fretting about the amount of duty and
brokerage fees. Your information would certainly assist me in making a
better informed decision about buying one and bringing it in from the
US.

Thanks for whatever you can let me know.

Jerry