John Scheldroup

"Gunner" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:46:21 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:30:51 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I was raised in Michigans UP

Since when is Grayling in the UP?
Are you map & geography impaired yet again?
I've been there.

[

You drink beer brewed in Canada.

Finlanders buy Canadian beer, unlikely.

Finlander UP Joke:

"Speaking of those steam baths, did you hear that story they tell of the Finnish G.I.
who was captured by some cannibals in the Philippines? They put him in a big pot to
boil and left him there about six hours. Then the cannibal chief lifts up the cover, and
the Finn sticks out his head and says, "What blace is de switches and towel?"

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from
Northern Michigan.
]
--
Cliff

John

I was raised in Hancock/Larium/Eagle Harbor, until the tender age of
9-10, then the family moved to Grayling via a number of other places
as Dad was a gypsy road/harbor builder. We settled in Grayling, Dad
bought and ran a jewelry store for nearly 30 yrs, and I graduated from
highschool there. And of course, spent many of my summers in the UP
on the family properties. I left for the military..and have seldom
been back, having lived and worked in 39 states and 5 countries since
then. Ive lived in my current town since 1983.

Gunner

Yeah, yeah I've been over their, you don't have any ethnic food, unless
you like to eat garbage, but what was it Francois Mitterand said about
cooking in Finland chuckle

John

Gunner

wrote:

[...]

Ethnic food? In the UP, we have French, Cornish and Finn cooking.
But of course..if one has Pasties...one needs nothing else G

What did the pinhead say about finn cooking?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
John Scheldroup

wrote:

[...]

Oh really, so how many Finns did it take to beat em all up ?,
and how many French were scared out of town with offensive
B.O. ?

Cornish and Finn cooking.
But of course..if one has Pasties...one needs nothing else G

What did the pinhead say about finn cooking?

Can I have one doggy bag for my cat please, why ?