Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
User Example

Default Milling machine bits and stuff

My company closed shop and left a milling machine and a bunch of milling
machine bits. The machine was too big too take but I took all of the
bits. I am not a machinist so I don't really know what I have. Is
there a website with pictures of the bit things so I can figure out what
I have. Some aren't bits of some type of bit holders. Odd stuff.