Grant Erwin

My company closed shop and left a milling machine and a bunch of milling
machine bits. The machine was too big too take but I took all of the
bits. I am not a machinist so I don't really know what I have. Is
there a website with pictures of the bit things so I can figure out what
I have. Some aren't bits of some type of bit holders. Odd stuff.

http://www.mscindustrial.com
http://www.use-enco.com
http://www.jlindustrial.com
http://www.travers.com

Those will get ya going on what they sell nowadays. All of those companies will
send you free catalogs if you ask, some on CD if you're short on shelf space.
Anything you can't identify, shoot a digital picture of, and post it to
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox, figure out the actual URL of the picture
(e.g. http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/4x6_4.jpg) and post it (them) here and
someone will be happy to ID your item.

You might step out on the banana peel and use a real name and mention where in
the world you live. The risk is minimal.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington