Default Anchoring Equipment

Just use flush mount internal thread expanding concrete anchors. They
are quick and easy to install. I mounted a vise stand in my garage
floor with them several years ago and have had no problems. If you
want to see what they look like, check these part number on
McMaster-Carr's website: 97045A035 or 97083A350. When you remove the
mounting bolts there is no trip hazard.