Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dennis van Dam

Default Delta Model 28-560 band saw - opinions?

This is a somewhat older model all metal construction bandsaw where the
blade tracks on 3 instead of just 2 main guide wheels giving the over all
housing a triangular configuration and a deeper throat.

Does anybody here own or have any experience with this model and can you
tell me what you think of it pro or con?

I have the opportunity to pick one up for reasonable money but I'm
wondering about the "non standard" 3 wheel configuration.

Thanks for any insight,

Dennis van Dam

PS

Oh yeah, obligatory metal content, I'm going to be cutting aluminium with it.

Old Delta Bandsaw Model 880 or 28-307 Wyatt Wright Woodworking 13 August 28th 04 12:36 PM
Pay As You Model: A new service from Gepsoft Gepsoft Team Electronics 0 April 13th 04 01:16 PM
Delta 28-299B Bandsaw, minor gloat (I think) Forrest Chamberlain Woodworking 22 December 22nd 03 11:23 AM
Delta model 1460 lathe Bob Itnyre Woodturning 2 September 23rd 03 04:38 AM
Cabinet Saw Opinions??? TAP Woodworking 12 September 8th 03 11:48 PM