Junior Member

Default screw machine cams ???

I got a traub tb60 screw machine and need cams for it ,,, any know were to get them made ,, I searched the web with no luck.
Thanks Duffy

P.S. flat cams I can make in house but the bell cams is what I need made
The Davenport's

--
d.d.machine

Zirbel Precision Engineering Ltd.
4701 Dresser Drive
Janesville, WI
(608)752-8313

They do cams for just about any and every cam machine out there.

Mike

Gunner

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:16:44 +0100, d.d.machine
wrote:

I got a traub tb60 screw machine and need cams for it ,,, any know were
to get them made ,, I searched the web with no luck.
Thanks Duffy

P.S. flat cams I can make in house but the bell cams is what I need
made

Ask this question on alt.machines.cnc and direct it to Matt Stawicki.

If he doesnt reply, call me at 805-732-5308 and have your pencil handy
for some phone numbers

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
D Murphy

Gunner wrote in
:

wrote:

I got a traub tb60 screw machine and need cams for it ,,, any know were
to get them made ,, I searched the web with no luck.
Thanks Duffy

P.S. flat cams I can make in house but the bell cams is what I need
made

Ask this question on alt.machines.cnc and direct it to Matt Stawicki.

If he doesnt reply, call me at 805-732-5308 and have your pencil handy
for some phone numbers

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Try

Elgin Cam Co., Inc.
PO Box 334
Elgin IL 60120
847-741-1757 (phone)
847-741-1767 (fax)

Cattin, Swiss & Chucker Cams, Inc.
20 Cattin Drive
Wilmington VT 05363
802-464-8193 (phone)
802-464-3817 (fax)

Lester Detterbeck Enterprises

http://www.lesterdetterbeck.com

Industrial Precision Components Corporation
145 Front Street
Bridgeport CT 06606
203-334-2196 (phone)
203-334-1184 (fax)

The old style Traub cam screw machines are made and sold by a Taiwanese
co. called Lipoco. I believe that they offer cams and layouts

Lipoco
235 East Gardena Blvd.
Gardena CA 90248
800-364-1641 (toll-free)
310-329-6092 (phone)
310-329-6073 (fax)

If all else fails try calling COMEX in Bridgeport, Ct.

203-334-2197 (phone)
203-334-1184 (fax)

Ask for Paul Huber. I don't think he does lay outs for Traub machines but
even if he doesn't he will know who does.

--

Dan