John Sefton

Default Good Sources for Small Orders of Metal Stock in Sydney/Wollongong

Preferably orderable online (and reasonably priced!). Mainly aluminium,
brass and mild steel.

Any suggestions?

Peter Wiley

Emco Machine Tools in Rawson Rd Auburn. Dunno about online ordering but
they do have stock for hobbyists, sell in 300mm lengths.

Number is in the phone book. I've been dealing with them for over 20
years, first the original owner and the new guy who bought the place a
year or so ago. Good people.

They also have used machinery of various types, lathe tools, measuring
equipment etc to support hobbyists. I bought a big bandsaw off of them
last December, had them ship it to my Hobart place for me.

Peter Wiley

In article , John Sefton
wrote:

Preferably orderable online (and reasonably priced!). Mainly aluminium,
brass and mild steel.

Any suggestions?

Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 92 June 23rd 04 05:21 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Best Sheet Metal Books Michelle P Metalworking 8 March 10th 04 03:20 AM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM