Peter Wiley

Emco Machine Tools in Rawson Rd Auburn. Dunno about online ordering but
they do have stock for hobbyists, sell in 300mm lengths.

Number is in the phone book. I've been dealing with them for over 20
years, first the original owner and the new guy who bought the place a
year or so ago. Good people.

They also have used machinery of various types, lathe tools, measuring
equipment etc to support hobbyists. I bought a big bandsaw off of them
last December, had them ship it to my Hobart place for me.

Peter Wiley

In article , John Sefton
wrote:

Preferably orderable online (and reasonably priced!). Mainly aluminium,
brass and mild steel.

Any suggestions?