Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Boris Beizer

Default Bandsaw tires source

I have an old Craftsman (made by King-Seely) bandsaw which I converted to
metal working by means of a counter shaft arrangement. It is a three-wheel
saw. The wheels are 6" in diameter and the tire width is 3/4". I need
replacement tires. I've looked (google, etc.) but can't find any source of
rubber/polyurethane/what-not flat belting to use as tires or bandsaw tires
that small. Anybody know of a source?

Boris

--

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" sprintmail.com