Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gunner

Default Airco 300 Square Wave info request

Wellllll....by a rather odd and weird roundabout way..I wound up with
an Airco 300 Squarewave welding machine today. Came with the usual
Bernard coolant pump, Harris flowmeter, Weldcraft 20 torch etc.
Cost was about $10 in gas to go pick it up. Right place at the right
time, and doing some favors in the past for someone.

This sucker has more gizmos, knobs, switches, dofunnies, thingabobs
and whizbangs than Ive seen afor. A pair of LED meters for volts and
amps.

Ah..er..ahum...(small voice) anyone know how it is supposed to be set
up and what all the gizmos, knobs, switches, dofunnies, thingabobs and
whiszbangs are for?
Anyone got a manual they could copy or scan?

Pulsar? Background or foreground? %? Blink blink......

This is Supposed to be fully operational...I sure hope it is......

Ill pull it off tommorow, and power it up, but was kinda hoping
someone had some ideers on what knobs do what.......

I can post a pic of the controls and knobs and dofunnies etc. The
gizmos and whizbangs will be harder....

Thanks

Gunner G
"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown