Mike Haaland

Default Source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel rod stock?

Hi,

I'm looking for a source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel Rod.
Anyone have a US or Canadian Supplier?

Thanks,

- Mike -
Grant Erwin

Mike Haaland wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel Rod.
Anyone have a US or Canadian Supplier?

McMaster-Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com) item no. 1274T19 1 meter 10mm 303
stainless rods $51.36 each, hope you got the budget .. - GWE

JohnM

Mike Haaland wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel Rod.
Anyone have a US or Canadian Supplier?

Thanks,

- Mike -

Try these people, I bought some stainless from them a few years ago and
they were pretty reasonable. I don't know what alloys they have, you'll
have to ask.

http://www.madsenwire.com/company.htm

Dunno if they'll ups it to you or not, bet if you buy enough they will.

Paul

Try http://www.metricmetal.com/