lionslair at consolidated dot net

Default OT - Moving on .....

Tempest wrote:

Willcox wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:29:23 -0700,
(Willcox) wrote:

9-11 Commission found ties between Iraq and al Qaeda:
(page 66, section 2.5)
http://server2.cybertarp.com/~peryno...-ties.lies.jpg

Absolute foorp indeed !!!
"The page cannot be displayed".
"Can't find server !!"

http://www.9-11commission.gov/

Oops.

http://insurgent0001.ctshare.com/ker...-ties.lies.jpg

The 9/11 commission is full of ****.

Why would Saddam offer his sworn enemy safe haven?

It doesn't pass the smell test.

There are stinks and there are stinks.

Saddam was well known to sell his soul to the devil it it got him his way.

Remember - we are on his list - or was ! - After all, we kept billions from
him - and put his army to task in the face of all nations.

The Saudi have long had a love, fear relationship with Saddam.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

JohnM

Bob Brock wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:01:56 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:24:06 GMT, Tempest wrote:

Ewww.

No way anyone's going to get close to your stinking asshole.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Gunner

Damn gummer, I didn't know that you doing the male prostitution thing
to pay your bills. Hell. if someone wants to start a collection to pay
your medical bills, I might consider sending a couple of dollars.

Have some pride man...

Good one, bob.. you make one response and then it's "Oh, oh, I thought
of a funny..".

Even with the advantage Usenet gives, you're still slow.

John
Bob Brock

wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:24:06 GMT, Tempest wrote:

Ewww.

No way anyone's going to get close to your stinking asshole.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Gunner

Damn gummer, I didn't know that you doing the male prostitution thing
to pay your bills. Hell. if someone wants to start a collection to pay
your medical bills, I might consider sending a couple of dollars.

Have some pride man...

Good one, bob.. you make one response and then it's "Oh, oh, I thought
of a funny..".

Even with the advantage Usenet gives, you're still slow.

John

Yet, there you are wagging you stubby cut off tail anyway...
jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...
at.com/bert/evidence.htm

Oh, cripes, now Gunner will bookmark that one and barf up a string of URLs
if we get defensive about Sesame Street.

I think we're going to have to give up our commie ways, Guido. They've even
got the goods on Bert.

Aren't you guys behind the times? I thought it was the
purple telletubby who was the gay rights spokesman. ERr,
spokestubby. That's what the fundies are blubbering about
lately.

Jim

please reply to:
Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...
at.com/bert/evidence.htm

Oh, cripes, now Gunner will bookmark that one and barf up a string of

URLs
if we get defensive about Sesame Street.

I think we're going to have to give up our commie ways, Guido. They've

even
got the goods on Bert.

Aren't you guys behind the times? I thought it was the
purple telletubby who was the gay rights spokesman. ERr,
spokestubby. That's what the fundies are blubbering about
lately.

Tubby is now a holy martyr. He's been outted, so he's useless as an agent.

--
Ed Huntress

jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Cable TV and satellite radio challenge this concept and they may eventually
undermine the whole raison d' etre of public broadcasting. But not yet. The
low cost, wide-net potential of cable has been partly stillborn because of
the way the financials have evolved in cable distribution: low-lost
producers run into some large costs at the distribution end, which wasn't
supposed to happen.

Satelite radio OTOH is an intersting concept. Rather than carve
markets into small niches, it carves them into *individual* ones.
Plus you have to pay for it, so the advertising issues fly out the
window.

My personal suspicion is that if the marketing folks have their
way, they will soon shut down all existing AM and FM radio
stations, as sat radio has the potential to be much, much more
popular.

Next stop: jamming incoming SW radio signals into the US!

Jim

please reply to:
Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

Cable TV and satellite radio challenge this concept and they may

eventually
undermine the whole raison d' etre of public broadcasting. But not yet.

The
low cost, wide-net potential of cable has been partly stillborn because

of
the way the financials have evolved in cable distribution: low-lost
producers run into some large costs at the distribution end, which wasn't
supposed to happen.

Satelite radio OTOH is an intersting concept. Rather than carve
markets into small niches, it carves them into *individual* ones.
Plus you have to pay for it, so the advertising issues fly out the
window.

Yeah, it's very *small* niches. They don't need much of an audience to
justify a new channel; just enough to beat the next one down the line,
assuming they have channel space.

My personal suspicion is that if the marketing folks have their
way, they will soon shut down all existing AM and FM radio
stations, as sat radio has the potential to be much, much more
popular.

Local advertising supports local radio. That's still a big market, and
probably will continue to be one for a long time to come. BTW, I sold time
for a summer in that marketplace. It's a lot of fun to sell time to local
retailers and service businesses, especially when you have to write the ads
and the continuity while you're sitting with them, trying to get them to
sign a contract. It can be a real challenge. g

Next stop: jamming incoming SW radio signals into the US!

Piece of cake.

--
Ed Huntress