Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SteveB

Default HVLP crash course

I currently have a Sears compressor and paint pot sprayers.

I was wondering how the HVLP systems compare. My main questions a do
they have the overspray of the paint pots, and do they require a different
compressor.

I am going to be using this to spray ornamental metal. (square tubing
colloquially called wrought iron)

Other comments and observations appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

More HVLP Mike in Arkansas Woodworking 1 June 1st 05 05:20 PM
HF turbine HVLP $30 !! AL Woodworking 0 February 11th 05 08:19 AM
HVLP Sprayer?? Ron A Woodworking 1 December 31st 03 09:02 AM
please help with HVLP sprayer question Duke Woodworking 3 December 27th 03 04:37 PM
OT Harbor Freight HVLP spray equipment Bill Schoenbeck Metalworking 7 October 22nd 03 03:01 PM