Duke

Default please help with HVLP sprayer question

1) I am wondering if you can get the same "car type" glossy finish with a
HVLP sprayer that you can with a compressor air sprayer??

2) For that matter can you use it to spray "car type" paints & clears
coats??

3) Do people use HVLP spayers to paint cars??

I have a friend that used his compressor sprayer and car paint to metalic
paint & clear coat some wood cabinets in his home office and it looks
AWESOME. I would love to do the same thing but I would rather use a HVLP
sprayer if I could achive the same type of finish.

Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter!!

Peace,
Duke

My Old Tools

HVLP was invented so California body shops could meet the state pollution
standards.

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Duke" wrote in message
1) I am wondering if you can get the same "car type" glossy finish with a
HVLP sprayer that you can with a compressor air sprayer??

2) For that matter can you use it to spray "car type" paints & clears
coats??

3) Do people use HVLP spayers to paint cars??

I have a friend that used his compressor sprayer and car paint to metalic
paint & clear coat some wood cabinets in his home office and it looks
AWESOME. I would love to do the same thing but I would rather use a HVLP
sprayer if I could achive the same type of finish.

Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter!!

Peace,
Duke

Mike G

1 - The unit is capable of it, the question is, are you?

2 -Yes

3 - Yes

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net

ACID QUESTION my_2¢ Metalworking 9 November 10th 03 04:22 PM
chemistry question Grant Erwin Metalworking 44 November 3rd 03 05:41 AM
OT Harbor Freight HVLP spray equipment Bill Schoenbeck Metalworking 7 October 22nd 03 03:01 PM
Pipe thread question, NPT vs NPSF, MIP, FIP and IPS Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 August 9th 03 04:20 AM