Cliff

Default excessive noise in the newsgroup

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:30:37 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:14:38 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

Sci-Fi channel sure has went down hill, new programming for small children,
little if any old programming for big children,...

Perhaps demographics? and the mindset of young American adults tend to
be child like, with the attention span of a ADHD ferret.
Something we can blame in large part on our wonderful leftwing
educational system.
The Left has been in control of our educational system since the late
60s....and the output has been dumber and less able to function in
society every year since then.

Let me get this straight Gunner, you're Right wingers created better Fiction in 1970's?
This is in sharp contrast to non-fiction, which makes factual claims about reality.

It made no difference who wrote the superb fiction of the 70s.
Unfortunately the Left has been turning out mind numbed buffoons since
then, and the movie makers are simply turning out a product catering
to the lowest common denominator. When the audience is less aware,
more stupid..you can feed them any sort of dreck and they will eat it
up.

The Virus is a prime example of how low intellect will go.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Gunner listens to Rush .......
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Mon, 23 May 2005 05:56:04 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:02:51 -0500, "lionslair at consolidated dot
net" "lionslair at consolidated dot net" wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:39:24 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

"John Scheldroup" wrote in message ...

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message ...

Really, it shouldn't bother you much, unless there is active harrassment of you personally.

But, otoh, I don't know where you live, but man, given the fukn noise pollution in hell-hole urban areas, a bunch of errant posts
and bad TV programming is *nuthin*.

Sci-Fi channel sure has went down hill, new programming for small children,
little if any old programming, could be our fundamentalist have charge of those
ratings revenue ?

Excuse me that should have read:

Sci-Fi channel sure has went down hill, new programming for small children,
little if any old programming for big children,...

Perhaps demographics? and the mindset of young American adults tend to
be child like, with the attention span of a ADHD ferret.
Something we can blame in large part on our wonderful leftwing
educational system.
The Left has been in control of our educational system since the late
60s....and the output has been dumber and less able to function in
society every year since then.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Small children hum - I guess you have a big ego. They have had some specials and
this weekend is not - repeat - not for kids. Young adults and oldsters.

Good for them. I like Some of the SciFi channel stuff. But much of it
is like cotten candy. Sweet, fluffy with no substance.

Anyone else recall gummer's claims that he did not watch TV?

Where else is he to see Faux "news"?
--
Cliff
Mysterion

wrote:

[...]

Even worse, he BELIEVES Rush.

wallster

Rush the 70's rock trio from up North?
I like their music.

wall

666

Cliff wrote:

I'm such a sad little man. Would someone tickle me under my chin?

Cliff

On Mon, 23 May 2005 17:15:57 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Todays conservatives are Classical Liberals

snicker
--
Cliff
Cliff

On 23 May 2005 18:12:23 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in news:hvl391hctfelsbqhsepoqno9kej13tmkp7@
4ax.com:

Anyone else recall gummer's claims that he did not watch TV?

Where else is he to see Faux "news"?

XM Radio.

??
Xtereme Moron?
--
Cliff

SteveB

"kryppy" kryppy@. wrote in message
On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:09:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Gunner listens to Rush .......

What's wrong with Rush? Them guys rock.

Nothing wrong with listening to Rush. People who have trouble with facts
and truth have a hard time understanding it, though.

STeve

Modat22

On Tue, 24 May 2005 08:01:12 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"kryppy" kryppy@. wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:09:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Gunner listens to Rush .......

What's wrong with Rush? Them guys rock.

Nothing wrong with listening to Rush. People who have trouble with facts
and truth have a hard time understanding it, though.

STeve

Truth and facts in these types of shows are always modified to fit the
shows agenda.
Gunner

wrote:

"kryppy" kryppy@. wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:09:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Gunner listens to Rush .......

What's wrong with Rush? Them guys rock.

Nothing wrong with listening to Rush. People who have trouble with facts
and truth have a hard time understanding it, though.

STeve

Truth and facts in these types of shows are always modified to fit the
shows agenda.

Cites?

Btw..hows old AlFranken doing these days way way way out there on the
Leftist Fringe?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Cliff

wrote:

"kryppy" kryppy@. wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:09:02 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Gunner listens to Rush .......

What's wrong with Rush? Them guys rock.

Nothing wrong with listening to Rush. People who have trouble with facts
and truth have a hard time understanding it, though.

STeve

Well, there's always Faux "news" & Falwell & Robertson & crew ..
or WH press releases ...

Anyone find any "WMDs" yet? It was in all the WH press
releases (used as scripts by Faux "news" & Rush & crew)
some months back ...
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Tue, 24 May 2005 16:20:14 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Truth and facts in these types of shows are always modified to fit the
shows agenda.

Cites?

Still looking for "WMDs" & bin Laden, are you?
How are the new pipelines?
--
Cliff
Stormin Mormon

As with any commentary show.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Modat22" wrote in message

Truth and facts in these types of shows are always modified to fit the
shows agenda.

DeepDiver

"Modat22" wrote in message

Truth and facts in these types of shows are always modified to fit
the shows agenda.

sarcasm
Unlike the "Mainstream Media" like NY Times, LA Times, SF Chronicle, CNN,
ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.
/sarcasm

Hydraulic noise Lloyd E. Sponenburgh Metalworking 13 January 9th 05 05:52 AM
boiler/ flue noise Jim Walsh UK diy 2 November 24th 04 11:32 PM
TV static charge noise Marky Electronics Repair 6 April 7th 04 05:31 AM
How to fight Newsgroup SPAM Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 7 November 27th 03 05:23 AM
Sony DVP-C650D Strange Noise at Turn On. Techie Electronics Repair 4 October 27th 03 08:43 PM