Techie

Default Sony DVP-C650D Strange Noise at Turn On.

Sony DVP-C650D Strange Noise at Turn On.

I have an odd problem with this DVD player.

When its turned on there is alot of herringbone noise

that changes as time goes by. After about 2 minuets

the noise goes away ans everything looks fine.

Seems like a capicator problem, but im not 100% sure on that.

Has anyone else run across this?

Techie

I just finished checking the power supply caps.
its not there.

Looks more like a drifting Oscilator to mee.

Does anyone have access to the Sony Tech bullitins?
And if you do could you please check to see if the have something on this. ?
My customer wants this thing back real soon.
DVP-C650D

. net...

"Techie" wrote in message
t...
Sony DVP-C650D Strange Noise at Turn On.
I have an odd problem with this DVD player.
When its turned on there is alot of herringbone noise
that changes as time goes by. After about 2 minuets
the noise goes away ans everything looks fine.
Seems like a capicator problem, but im not 100% sure on that.
Has anyone else run across this?

randy

yes... sony has a bulletin.. change c-402 on dvd pcb, 100u 4vdc