Cliff

Default excessive noise in the newsgroup

On Sun, 22 May 2005 23:30:37 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:14:38 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

Sci-Fi channel sure has went down hill, new programming for small children,
little if any old programming for big children,...

Perhaps demographics? and the mindset of young American adults tend to
be child like, with the attention span of a ADHD ferret.
Something we can blame in large part on our wonderful leftwing
educational system.
The Left has been in control of our educational system since the late
60s....and the output has been dumber and less able to function in
society every year since then.

Let me get this straight Gunner, you're Right wingers created better Fiction in 1970's?
This is in sharp contrast to non-fiction, which makes factual claims about reality.

It made no difference who wrote the superb fiction of the 70s.
Unfortunately the Left has been turning out mind numbed buffoons since
then, and the movie makers are simply turning out a product catering
to the lowest common denominator. When the audience is less aware,
more stupid..you can feed them any sort of dreck and they will eat it
up.

The Virus is a prime example of how low intellect will go.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Gunner listens to Rush .......
--
Cliff