Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob AZ

Default Forging or Punching a 25mm Hex hole for a wrench

I would like to have a 25mm Box End Wrench. 6 sided. About 14" in
length. The opening would be about =BD" thick.

Does anyone here do this or can fill me in on the process?

All I think I know is that it would be punched out when the piece is
red hot and then the wrench would be finished and then heat treated.
But I know nothing of how the punching part of the process is
accomplished.=20

Thanks
Bob AZ