Gunner

On 21 May 2005 15:36:43 -0700, "Bob AZ" wrote:

I would like to have a 25mm Box End Wrench. 6 sided. About 14" in
length. The opening would be about ½" thick.

Does anyone here do this or can fill me in on the process?

All I think I know is that it would be punched out when the piece is
red hot and then the wrench would be finished and then heat treated.
But I know nothing of how the punching part of the process is
accomplished.

Thanks
Bob AZ

Unless you have the dies..its probably going to be easier to drill a
hole to the minor diameter, then trace a hex around it and hit it with
a file, filing to the lines.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown