Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary Wooding

Default Urgent request for help.

I need to remove the table feed motor from my Centec 2B miller. I've
tried removing the three socket head screws holding the motor/gearbox
assembly to the table, but although its very loose (it moves about 1/8")
it won't come off. Just to make matters worse, whilst trying to get it
free the leadscrew has become very hard to turn and I can't see why.
Can any knowledgeable person help please?

--

Regards, Gary Wooding