Mark H

Default Strange request - Ben Huggins mug?

Sorry for the odd request. But while watching the Ben Huggins Project on Sky
the other week I noticed he had a nifty yellow mug.

It was yellow with loads of dirty marks all over it (fake of course). Anyone
know where to get these from, aside from trying to get my local mechanic to
produce an authentic one for me!

Again, Sorry for the odd request & TIA
Mark

BigWallop

"Mark H" wrote in message
Sorry for the odd request. But while watching the Ben Huggins Project on

Sky
the other week I noticed he had a nifty yellow mug.

It was yellow with loads of dirty marks all over it (fake of course).

Anyone
know where to get these from, aside from trying to get my local mechanic

produce an authentic one for me!

Again, Sorry for the odd request & TIA
Mark

Now I saw one of these, with the big oily finger marks on it, in a gift and
novelty shop in Scarborough, only a few weeks back, so they are available
here. I'll keep my eyes and ears open to see if I can find them again.