Lane

Default new Lost foam casting page

Thank you very much. I found your pages to be very interesting. Not being a
"caster" I didn't know that you could melt and pour aluminum without all the
fancy equipment. You've made it sound like even I could cast some small
parts. In my stage of metal working evolution, I'm thinking of buying a
propane burner now. The lost foam process is one even I could do.

Again, thanks for sharing.
Lane

"Ron Thompson" wrote in message
.. .
Click on "My First Lost Foam Casting 7-20-03"

It's about making a small tailstock, and shows the partially machined
result.

--

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast

http://www.plansandprojects.com

Where did everyone go? Oh, yeah.
Y'all come, ya hear?
*******

HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Screwfix foam gun problems! Steve North UK diy 1 September 23rd 03 03:37 PM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 03:01 PM
Making good over foam. Dave Plowman UK diy 12 July 29th 03 05:35 PM
New casting group Ron Thompson Metalworking 0 July 14th 03 02:47 PM