DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   new Lost foam casting page (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/10625-re-new-lost-foam-casting-page.html)

Lane July 22nd 03 06:36 PM

new Lost foam casting page

Thank you very much. I found your pages to be very interesting. Not being a
"caster" I didn't know that you could melt and pour aluminum without all the
fancy equipment. You've made it sound like even I could cast some small
parts. In my stage of metal working evolution, I'm thinking of buying a
propane burner now. The lost foam process is one even I could do.

Again, thanks for sharing.
Lane

"Ron Thompson" wrote in message
.. .
Click on "My First Lost Foam Casting 7-20-03"

It's about making a small tailstock, and shows the partially machined
result.

--

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast