Default Purple or blue machinable wax?

McMaster has machinable wax in blue and purple colors, their site doesn't
mention the difference between the two color types, are they different
hardness? I'm gong to be machining a pattern on my Bridgeport mill and I
guess either one would work. Any suggestions? After I get the pattern
done I'm going to use it to make several copies in resin and then use those
for a Al casting pattern on a match plate.

Thanks

--
Jack Fisher
No clever sig.

Thanks Alan for your reply, green wasn't available in the size and price
range I wanted so I went with the purple, I'll have it tonight, and play
with it tomorrow in the shop.

Jack

wrote in message
McMaster has machinable wax in blue and purple colors, their site
doesn't mention the difference between the two color types, are they
different hardness? I'm gong to be machining a pattern on my
Bridgeport mill and I guess either one would work. Any suggestions?
After I get the pattern done I'm going to use it to make several copies
in resin and then use

those
for a Al casting pattern on a match plate.

Thanks

--
Jack Fisher
No clever sig.

--
Jack Fisher

JVC AV-28WR2EK with blue gun stuck on Dave Gostelow Electronics Repair 6 January 11th 06 09:08 AM
Pioneer PRO510HD blue haze and low flashes VICKKILYN GALLAGHER Electronics Repair 1 March 2nd 05 01:32 PM
Mitsubishi CK-3526R, no blue. David Farber Electronics Repair 1 November 27th 04 02:55 AM
blue is better deborah barrie UK diy 8 March 19th 04 09:45 PM
Blue, blue, my world is blue -- is this fixable? Eric Vey Electronics Repair 2 September 24th 03 10:45 PM