Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Karl Vorwerk

Default OT removing mastic

I have to remove remove some mastic from a concrete floor where there were
vinyl tiles. Is a hot air gun enough or do I need my propane torch. Are
solvents a good idea?
Second problem:
Mastic again. This time on a concrete wall that is probably going to be
painted. What's the best way to prep for painting?
Thanks
Karl