TT

Default Need info on Miller Plazcut 300

There's one for sale locally and I need some specs. The seller doesn't know
much about the unit and the label on the machine is quite faded so he can't
read much of it. Miller does not have the manual available online.

I yahooed and googled but nothing comes up except a few links for
consumables.

Could anyone approximate the age & value?

Thanks

-Tom

Ted Edwards

TT wrote:
There's one for sale locally and I need some specs. The seller doesn't know
much about the unit and the label on the machine is quite faded so he can't
read much of it. Miller does not have the manual available online.

I yahooed and googled but nothing comes up except a few links for
consumables.

You need to learn about dogpile.com. 4th hit:
http://www.millerwelds.com/service/ownersmanuals.php
but you'll need both model and serial number.

Ted
TT

You need to learn about TESTING your advice before you give it. Especially
in such a hoity toity manner.

A serial # is not necessary, miller will just display the most recent manual
for that specific model. However, Miller has not made the Plazcut 300
manuals available online yet.

-T

"Ted Edwards" wrote in message
TT wrote:
There's one for sale locally and I need some specs. The seller doesn't

know
much about the unit and the label on the machine is quite faded so he

can't
read much of it. Miller does not have the manual available online.

I yahooed and googled but nothing comes up except a few links for
consumables.

You need to learn about dogpile.com. 4th hit:
http://www.millerwelds.com/service/ownersmanuals.php
but you'll need both model and serial number.

Ted

Ted Edwards

TT wrote:
You need to learn about TESTING your advice before you give it. Especially
in such a hoity toity manner.

Now I know who not to bother trying to help.

Ted

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Question on Miller Spot welder tips Roy Metalworking 2 January 19th 04 03:00 AM
Jointech routerbits? Eric Ryder Woodworking 2 December 10th 03 11:33 PM
Lorch Junior lathe slide rest info? Hans van Dongen Metalworking 3 November 18th 03 04:30 PM
*** Rec.Woodworking Mini-FAQ *** 126 (w/Filter info!) David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 September 5th 03 01:12 PM