dan

Default Covering Exterior Lead Paint with Housewrap ? Siding ?

My 75 year old home is sided in white aluminum ( probably 30 years old
), but the overhangs of my hip roof are not sided and the paint is
peeling crazy and I know there are layers of lead paint there. Can I
jut put vinyl siding over these areas to cover them ? What about the
curved moldings of the roof ? OR what about covering all of it in
housewrap, then siding ? can you paint housewrap ? Help appreciated -
thanks

Dan

m Ransley

It may not be lead paint, why not scrape and paint it. You mentioned
painted housewrap, Tyvek?

1200 degree High heat spray paint stinks, literally Dan Musicant Metalworking 11 August 21st 20 01:03 PM
Paint formula changes av Home Repair 27 May 28th 14 08:02 AM
Camp Painting help Needed ! TURTLE Home Repair 14 February 19th 05 10:17 PM
Benjamin Moore paint types jeffc Home Ownership 1 August 19th 03 04:51 AM