Anthony M. Ippolito

Default Drafting Services

--
Anthony Ippolito
Architectural Drafting & Design

Effective 07-05 ALL drawings submitted for permits in Ontario Canada must be
professionally designed, i.e., either an arch or PEng. No exceptions, from
smallest garage to ???
Current code states that only buildings over 5000 square feet or for
commercial use must be stamped but this changed surprised even me.
"Anthony M. Ippolito" wrote in message
news:5f8a5$422fa25f$d84cdb44$17822@allthenewsgroup s.com...

--
Anthony Ippolito
Architectural Drafting & Design

Edwin Pawlowski

" wrote in message
.. .
Effective 07-05 ALL drawings submitted for permits in Ontario Canada must
be
professionally designed, i.e., either an arch or PEng. No exceptions,
from
smallest garage to ???

Holy crap, that is restrictive. I can see where a house or commercial
building should have real engineering, but how much can you pay to have a 10
x 10 shed designed?

Kathy

" wrote
in message
.. .
Effective 07-05 ALL drawings submitted for

permits in Ontario Canada must be
professionally designed, i.e., either an arch or

PEng. No exceptions, from
smallest garage to ???
Current code states that only buildings over 5000

square feet or for
commercial use must be stamped but this changed

surprised even me.

That sucks for homeowners. You should see the crude
sketches I got approved here in NJ. They went right
thru the first time! I was shocked. I just called
it an "alteraton" instead of an addition and had no
problemo.

Sharpening Services Nicky Woodworking 4 February 20th 05 03:45 PM
Long Distance Moving Companies, cat transportation services, car transportation services Clark W. Griswold, Jr. Home Ownership 5 January 2nd 05 09:41 PM
Be careful when dealing with Machine Manual Services Kory Hamzeh Metalworking 8 November 15th 03 04:21 PM
Gear drafting and design software William R. Kummer Metalworking 4 November 12th 03 04:29 PM
domestic non-power wiring services Charles Lamont UK diy 11 September 7th 03 01:21 AM