Nicky

Default Sharpening Services

Anyone have any recommendations for sharpening services. I'm somewhat
remote, looking for mail-order source. Mostly Freud blades 10" and 12" for
TS and CMS.

thanks!

Edwin Pawlowski

"Nicky" wrote in message
Anyone have any recommendations for sharpening services. I'm somewhat
remote, looking for mail-order source. Mostly Freud blades 10" and 12" for
TS and CMS.

thanks!

www.ridgecarbidetool.com Did an excellent job on a DeWalt and Freud blade.
They also do router bits.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Edwin Pawlowski

"Nicky" wrote in message
Thank you.

How would you pack items for shipping?

Just wrap in some newspaper to protect the carbide tips and sandwich between
two layers of heavy cardboard. Tape around the edges. For a 12" blade, cut
two pieces about 15 x 15. Better yet, cut the piece 15 x 30 and fold it in
half and you have one less seam.

Unquestionably Confused

Nicky wrote:
Thank you.

How would you pack items for shipping?

Carefully! Carbide chips easily. Blade mounted on a plastic carrier?
Good to go with some padding around that. Don't let two blades touch if
shipping together.