Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Walter R.

Default History of GFI Receptacles

My house was built in 1983. I would like to check out the GFI outlets that
were supposed to be installed at that time.

Where can I find a history of the Code pertaining to GFIs, as amended over
the last 25 years?

Thanks

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Receptacles in one room don't work germaninal Home Repair 3 October 27th 04 01:17 AM
My Resume George Warmonger Bush Metalworking 55 March 15th 04 06:07 PM
replacing old non-grounded (2 prong) electric receptacles David Jensen Home Repair 27 August 26th 03 12:14 AM