Burhans

Default Furnace Fan Limit Control is Bad?

All,
My Furnace has been kicking on when the heat turns on but the Furnace
Fan is never kicking off. The Fan Control on the Thermostate is set to Auto
but still no luck. Sometimes it will turn off but only after a long period
of time. The Fan Limit Control is a Disc Fan Limit Control so it can not be
set and must be replaced. My question is how easy is it to replace? Is there
any tests I can perform to verify that this is the bad part?

Thanks

Dr. Hardcrab

"Burhans" wrote in message
All,
My Furnace has been kicking on when the heat turns on but the Furnace
Fan is never kicking off. The Fan Control on the Thermostate is set to
Auto but still no luck. Sometimes it will turn off but only after a long
period of time. The Fan Limit Control is a Disc Fan Limit Control so it
can not be set and must be replaced. My question is how easy is it to
replace? Is there any tests I can perform to verify that this is the bad
part?

Thanks

You need to give a littel bit more information: Brand, model number, gas?,
oil?, etc.

Burhans

It is the Original Electric Rudd Furnace that was installed in the house
when it was built in 1988. I have a picture of the part I need to replace
but I can not find any information on it.

Thanks