lindy

Default Air cleaner

Last April I had a new furnace, air conditioner, Aprilair air cleaner, and
humidifier, I recently read about the recall of the air cleaners, is it my
responsibility to contact Aprilair and get the kit to fix the problem, or
should the furnace installer take care of the problem,
..

user

Subject: Air cleaner
Newsgroup: alt.home.repair
= lindy = wrote:

Last April I had a new furnace, air conditioner, Aprilair air cleaner, and
humidifier, I recently read about the recall of the air cleaners, is it my
responsibility to contact Aprilair and get the kit to fix the problem, or
should the furnace installer take care of the problem,
.

hh
--

Kadaitcha Man admits she's in the "oldest profession"

"I am what is known as a professional ****."

Lindy

If I had wanted filthy answers,I would have posted in HVAC
"user" wrote in message
Newsgroup: alt.home.repair
= lindy = wrote:

Last April I had a new furnace, air conditioner, Aprilair air cleaner,

and
humidifier, I recently read about the recall of the air cleaners, is it

my
responsibility to contact Aprilair and get the kit to fix the problem, or
should the furnace installer take care of the problem,
.

hh
--

Kadaitcha Man admits she's in the "oldest profession"

"I am what is known as a professional ****."

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

SQLit

"lindy" wrote in message
Last April I had a new furnace, air conditioner, Aprilair air cleaner, and
humidifier, I recently read about the recall of the air cleaners, is it my
responsibility to contact Aprilair and get the kit to fix the problem, or
should the furnace installer take care of the problem,
.

Call the dealer and see what he is willing to do.

Bubba

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:09:11 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

"lindy" wrote in message
Last April I had a new furnace, air conditioner, Aprilair air cleaner, and
humidifier, I recently read about the recall of the air cleaners, is it my
responsibility to contact Aprilair and get the kit to fix the problem, or
should the furnace installer take care of the problem,
.

Call the dealer and see what he is willing to do.

The dealer has nothing to do with it. The dealers have no
replacements. The wholesalers (in my area) dont have anything either.
It was all sent back with the recall.
The replacements come directly from Aprilaire with the part, complete
instructions and an 800 help number.
Go to aprilaire.com and click on the recall link at the top right of
the page. Fill out the info, click submit and your "present" will
arrive in a few weeks.
Bubba

Adding an electronic air cleaner to my return air duct Daniel Prince Home Repair 0 December 17th 04 08:21 PM
Pool cleaner floating Mike Home Repair 2 May 5th 04 02:44 PM
Kenmore (Sears) Water Softener Cleaner -- How often? L. Dwynn Lafleur Home Repair 4 January 25th 04 07:28 AM
Ambient air cleaners Sir Edgar Woodworking 15 August 12th 03 02:34 PM
Hayward Navigator pool cleaner gets stuck at steps Pond Scum Home Repair 2 July 31st 03 05:10 PM