Daniel Prince

Default Adding an electronic air cleaner to my return air duct

My furnace has a large cavity under it that it draws its intake air
from. Would it be practical for me to add an electronic air cleaner
to my return air duct? I can easily get electricity to the cavity.

If it would be practical, where is the best place for me to get an
electronic air cleaner? (By electronic air cleaner, I mean a device
that uses metal plates with a high voltage on them to remove
particles from the air.) Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.