JerseyMike

Default thinking of going up....

hey, we're considering going up on our ranch. my wife and i currently have a
floor plan laid out that we're both happy with, and now were waiting to get
in touch w/ the builder and get his input. i have to get to the building
Dept. to see if what we want is allowed also. the architect i used for my
garage plans said she is about 2 months behind so i'm figuring on starting
in mid/late summer for the roof rip off and framing/sheathing so interior
work can be done in the cooler months and be done w/ by the spiring of '06,
we are in no serious rush.

what i'm looking for are some tips that sometimes go over looked when
venturing into this type of situation.

thanks for any input,

dadiOH

JerseyMike wrote:

what i'm looking for are some tips that sometimes go over looked when
venturing into this type of situation.

Have more money - lots more - than you think you'll need.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...