Bluesman

Default So I am thinking of inspecting my house for repairs...

I have been making mental notes of problems that I I have to work on
when the weather gets warm, and decided to do an actual walk around
and list what needs to be done. (you know, peeling paint here,
driveway cracks there, leaky fieldstone in basement, etc. etc.)

Can anyone point out a checklist or seomething that I can use to get
started?

Thanks,

Bluesman

Can anyone point out a checklist or seomething that I can use to get
started?

http://www.inspectamerica.com/html/h...checklist.html

Your browser has no search button?

David Martel

Blues,

Tell your wife you have too much time on your hands. She will begin a
list that will never end.

Dave M.

The Masked Marvel

For starters: Reroof it, repave the driveway (sweep up the blown off
shingles first), get an oil burner tech in to repair & tune the boiler's oil
burner, remove the sandbox (spread the sand over the back yard ), have fresh
screeed loam put down and reseed the yard, and take the dog elseware to
urinate (say the local fire hydrant).

"Bluesman" wrote in message
m...
I have been making mental notes of problems that I I have to work on
when the weather gets warm, and decided to do an actual walk around
and list what needs to be done. (you know, peeling paint here,
driveway cracks there, leaky fieldstone in basement, etc. etc.)

Can anyone point out a checklist or seomething that I can use to get
started?

Thanks,

Bluesman

Bluesman

"The Masked Marvel" wrote in message news:bj0fc.135474$JO3.84318@attbi_s04...
For starters: Reroof it, repave the driveway (sweep up the blown off
shingles first), get an oil burner tech in to repair & tune the boiler's oil
burner, remove the sandbox (spread the sand over the back yard ), have fresh
screeed loam put down and reseed the yard, and take the dog elseware to
urinate (say the local fire hydrant).

Ha ha !! This guy reads all my posts! Yes those are all on the list.
Sorry it all came out at once, but at this point I realize that my 100
year old house is going to need some help to keep it looking good and
not falling apart in the future.

Dog has been gone for 2 years...so maybe the lawn has hope.

Thanks for helping the lifelong apartment boy fix his house...

Bluesman