Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Zwanz of Never

Default smoke from neighbor's condo - coming thru electrical outlet

finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking into my
aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical outlet in the
living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air seems thru? I dont
need to use it, so thats not an issue. Thanks

electrical question on 30A outlet xrongor Woodworking 13 June 26th 04 05:22 AM
Strange Electrical Outlet in Airing Cupboard TheScullster UK diy 9 May 17th 04 11:23 PM
Repeated noise coming from a GFCI outlet Dan Koellhofer Home Repair 1 February 18th 04 07:30 AM
New Electrical Regs PoP UK diy 22 September 1st 03 08:41 PM
Installing Electrical Outlet In Sink Cabinet Matty Home Repair 0 August 27th 03 03:08 PM