Stormin Mormon

Drill a 1/8 hole right through the wall, and put a WD-40 straw onto the 16
ounce Ozium can. Dump the entire can into their apartment. Problem solved.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Usmiech" wrote in message
news:1108410890.60977829cf4cfd112b6f7cb1d4eb9990@b ubbanews...
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

The wiseass answer is four layers of duct tape. More practical, the
other folks have the right idea with the foam cutouts.

I'm wondering if that's going to really solve the problem, but it's
better than nothing.

Aerosol "Ozium" from the auto parts store works fairly well on smoke
odor.

Once that's blocked I wonder where the smoke is going to try to find to get
out. Maybe right thru the walls, but you won't know because it's slowly
seep in? Possibly around pipes? Damned smokers. Sue their asses.