TURTLE

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote in
message ...

"TURTLE" wrote in message
news

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote

in
message ...

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
(HVAC fella) wrote:

'Hey Davey , i like that statement about liking the Stainless Steel
electric heating elements wrapped around in side the blower housing.
Davey i did not know that they were stainless steel elements and not
straight enduction heat elements. Did you special order them with
stainless steel elements in them ?
TURTLE'

Turtle, They are stainless steel from the Factory and the Rheem
Electric Furnace brochure says explicitly that they are Stainless

Steel
for greater longevity. You can call me Davey, but i prefer Dave.

(Im
enjoying the exchange over in Alt. Hvac -- i think you might be

winning

Awww isn't it cute! :-) Turtle found a friend.

It would be the only one that Daves got.
Damn..did hell freeze over and thats why Daves looking for new buddies

now?

This is Turtle.

Sorry Bill i had you in my kill file but I took you out so I could read

the
Stupid stuff you like to come up with. Well Bill and Fart Breeze I have

some
news for you that is fixing to open up at alt.hvac and that is basicly

that Paul
was not one of the founding members of the alt.hvac at all. He was just a

poster
that was around at the time and had nothing to do with the making of the
newsgroup. Also Paul's lie all these years is being exposed and his suck

up
buddy like yourself are tring to cover this up by bad mouthing anybody

that talk
about the making of the newsgroup alt.hvac or sci.engi.heat-vent-ac or

it's
origination. Now you better try to stand with Paul in his monent of

trouble for
being cought up with in lying all these years as being the father of the

hvac
groups and when the trueth comes out. It hurt when you see the lies that

have
been said all these years come to light.

So be ready to try to stand with Paul and his falling from power for he

will
need all the help he can get to over come it. Paul has hisself and 4 other

suck
up's to defend him in his lie. So stand with him as best you can when the

trueth
comes out. Also try your best to discredit me for the best way to cover up

a lie
is to discredit the persons bring the lie out as just a lie and nothing

else.

TURTLE

I might suggest Terry, that you talk to Noon, and find out what was said
during our 2.5 hour phone call yesterday.
Also I suggest that you learn how to use Google and look again.....I was
there...were you?

This is Turtle.

I'll sure do that !

TURTLE

U will be assimilated

ever notice Dave never answers a challenge when called on to support
his studidity

Maybe he should consider using "HackFella" as his next webtv nic

TURTLE

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote in
message ...

"HVAC fella" wrote in message
'Upon removing the inspection panel my folks discovered that one of the
two built in breakers is not even hooked up. '

Had one exactly like this 2 weeks ago. It was a 14 kw and only 10 kw was
being energized because the one breaker in Furnace wasnt hooked up.

Ummm.....Davey....how is that possible? Explain in detail so that we that
know can laugh like never before.

So..you got 10kW out of a strip that WASNT 10kw.....amazing...

'Mom says there is one, 60 amp breaker to the unit so my guess is they
didn't run enough power to it'

I think you are correct. A 14 kw. furnace should pull right around 56
amps at 240 v. with motor running. Thats pretty close to a 60 amp
breaker.

LOL....you dont know a thing do you....

Try 58 amps and a 75-80 amp breaker.
Also...how can a unit, that used induction style elements that wrap around
the backside of the blower be stainless steel?
Post a model number or admit you are blowing smoke up the asses of those
that do not know better.

You sir, are no more a tech than I am the president.
You are nothing but a danger to anyone that even considers you otherwise.

This is Turtle.

Dave the WebTV Troll is tring out for Troll of the Year award that use to be
given out here years ago. Now someone need to tag his reply everytime he says
something stupid for to keep any respectiable person from getting hurt by
following his off the wall replys. I do watch him and will tag him if no one
tags his replys. You two tagged him and I did not need to tag him. You can't
stop him but you can sure tag a warning sign on everyone of his blunders and if
you leave him unchecked with a warning tag. He could get some respectiable
people hurt. Another reason Dave here needs to be tagged is he does know just
enough of what is going on and then right at the end of his reply he set up or
says something dangerous for the posters to believe or follow which could get
someone hurt. There is just Trolls that you can see through and no one would
take their words but Dave is a believiable Troll which make him dangerous
because he talk like he known it but makes dangerous blunders at the end of the
reply. So Dave must be tagged for safety reasons.

Now to save time and still get the job done. You can have a short version of
tagging him troll to use and then tag and move on. OH, Dave here has multi-names
here and is the original as you know " Shut Up Dave". He has a bunch but here is
some. HVAC Friend , Dave , DaveinIllinois, and HAPPYHVAC. Now presently using
HVACfella.

TURTLE

m Ransley

Today Daves new one is To be a good con ya
gotta be polite.

Shut up Dave