peter

Default sample color scheme for bathroom?

Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have to
make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not sure
about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put together.

Jim M

"peter" wrote in message news:_NvKd.20$EX.10@trnddc03...
Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have
to make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not
sure about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put
together.
Peter....go to a bathroom store and look at their displays and then ask
when you find what you like... Go to home depot and look at their
displays...

Something like buying the wife clothing for her birthday is what they
dress up manaquins for.... Jim

Jerry

Consider a computer program for simulation purposes.
There are books on this subject...
Also, you might consult with an artistic friend...or even your mother. Men
can lift sacks of cement, and women can pick colors!

"peter" wrote in message news:_NvKd.20$EX.10@trnddc03...
Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have

make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not

sure
about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put together.

Phisherman

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:48:26 GMT, "peter" wrote:

Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have to
make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not sure
about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put together.

Decide the paint color last.

dadiOH

peter wrote:
Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't
have to make up my own, which may end up not looking very color
coordinated?

Here's one you can play with. It is interactive; i,e,. choose one
color, it co-ordinates others. You need popups enabled for your browser
http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/index.jsp

If you just want to look...
http://www.google.com/search?q=bathr...hl=en&lr=&sa=N
&tab=iw