Jim M

"peter" wrote in message news:_NvKd.20$EX.10@trnddc03...
Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have
to make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not
sure about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put
together.
Peter....go to a bathroom store and look at their displays and then ask
when you find what you like... Go to home depot and look at their
displays...

Something like buying the wife clothing for her birthday is what they
dress up manaquins for.... Jim