Jerry

Consider a computer program for simulation purposes.
There are books on this subject...
Also, you might consult with an artistic friend...or even your mother. Men
can lift sacks of cement, and women can pick colors!

"peter" wrote in message news:_NvKd.20$EX.10@trnddc03...
Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have

make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?

I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the
whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not

sure
about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put together.