Ralph D.

Default Linoleum floor cut

I have an off-white with gold highlights Tarkett linoleum kitchen floor that
is about 13 years old and still looking OK. It has, however suffered a
number of 1/4" to 1" cuts that are minor and clean in various places (some
high traffic some not) and I would like to find something that I can paint
or seal them with that would be clear or inconspicuous before water starts
getting in there and doing damage. I need this floor to last a long time to
come, yet.

Thanks for any ideas.

Art

They sell seam sealers for certain brands and types. Check their site to
see if they have one or check Home Depot flooring dept and try one out where
it won't show if it messes up.

"Ralph D." wrote in message
news
I have an off-white with gold highlights Tarkett linoleum kitchen floor
that
is about 13 years old and still looking OK. It has, however suffered a
number of 1/4" to 1" cuts that are minor and clean in various places (some
high traffic some not) and I would like to find something that I can paint
or seal them with that would be clear or inconspicuous before water starts
getting in there and doing damage. I need this floor to last a long time
come, yet.

Thanks for any ideas.

Ralph D.

"Art" wrote in message
k.net...
They sell seam sealers for certain brands and types. Check their site to
see if they have one or check Home Depot flooring dept and try one out

where
it won't show if it messes up.

Thanks... I'll look into that.

"Ralph D." wrote in message
news
I have an off-white with gold highlights Tarkett linoleum kitchen floor
that
is about 13 years old and still looking OK. It has, however suffered a
number of 1/4" to 1" cuts that are minor and clean in various places

(some
high traffic some not) and I would like to find something that I can

paint
or seal them with that would be clear or inconspicuous before water

starts
getting in there and doing damage. I need this floor to last a long time
come, yet.

Thanks for any ideas.

Linoleum Floor Replacement new house homerownerer Home Repair 1 January 4th 05 09:05 PM
Tile over linoleum? Owlman Home Repair 5 December 24th 04 02:05 PM
Linoleum fabrication process Konstantin Woodworking 14 November 19th 04 12:19 PM
Ceramic tiles over linoleum - Yes/No TX_Dude Home Repair 9 April 16th 04 04:20 AM
Flooring question: parquet over linoleum Oneguy Home Repair 0 July 8th 03 05:38 PM