clevere

Default Where to buy Kenmoore replacement parts?

Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my
clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can
anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am
going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the
stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jeff Wisnia

clevere wrote:
Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my
clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can
anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am
going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the
stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

www.sears.com

Have the model number handy when you go there.

Happy New Year,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"
Tony Hwang

clevere wrote:
Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my
clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can
anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am
going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the
stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,
Sears or appliance parts store. Either bring the whole assembly or model
no. of the washer when you go to store. I don't know which will be
cheaper, buying replacement or having it refurbished.
Tony
Edwin Pawlowski

"clevere" wrote in message

.Can anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement
parts? I am going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob
went into. (the stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Try www.repairclinic.com

Appliance Repair Aid

clevere wrote:
Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto

my
clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife

mad.Can
anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement

parts? I am
going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went

into. (the
stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Model# helps....
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html

Some good online parts places....
http://www.applianceaid.com/links.html

.....or try local parts depot, check your Yellow pages.
jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Phisherman

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:55:30 -0800, "clevere" wrote:

Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my
clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can
anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am
going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the
stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

One advantage of buying Sears is that their website sells parts for
many items they sell. The downside to Sears is that their price is
generally 15% higher than other stores.
Appliance Repair Aid

Good luck with the repair!!
jeff.