Chuck

Default Programmable Thermostat Wiring

I have identified wires G, O, Y, W and B on both my old thermostat and the
LUX TX9000, which I'm attempting to install.

However, on my old thermostat, there are two additional wires, a R (red) and
a T (tan). On the TX9000, I have a RH and a RC. What I need to know is how
the R & T hook up to the RH and RC.

Thanks for your help.

Bubba

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:03:30 GMT, "Chuck"
wrote:

I have identified wires G, O, Y, W and B on both my old thermostat and the
LUX TX9000, which I'm attempting to install.

However, on my old thermostat, there are two additional wires, a R (red) and
a T (tan). On the TX9000, I have a RH and a RC. What I need to know is how
the R & T hook up to the RH and RC.

Thanks for your help.

ditch the T
Jumper the RC RH with your R.
HOWEVER
beware that all O's & B's are NOT created equal. You will know when
you "let the factory smoke out".
Bubba
TURTLE

wrote:

I have identified wires G, O, Y, W and B on both my old thermostat and the
LUX TX9000, which I'm attempting to install.

However, on my old thermostat, there are two additional wires, a R (red) and
a T (tan). On the TX9000, I have a RH and a RC. What I need to know is how
the R & T hook up to the RH and RC.

Thanks for your help.

ditch the T
Jumper the RC RH with your R.
HOWEVER
beware that all O's & B's are NOT created equal. You will know when
you "let the factory smoke out".
Bubba

This is Turtle.

Hey I think I smell smoke here by RCRH to R being good but the smoke smell
begins here when the letter B & O are in the picture and not knowing the type
system it is BO ing. Well I see a T and a tan wire tells me he may have a
American Standard or Trane. Hey I really smell smoke now. OH, I forgot about the
screw in fuse at transformer.

TURTLE

Chuck

wrote:

[...]

You are correct, it is a Trane system with a weathertron heat pump. Can you
provide any guidance in plain English (unlike Bubba)? If I was a wiring
expert, I wouldn't be posting here Thanks much!

Bubba

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:09:46 GMT, "Chuck"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You ****in idiot (Chuck). What in the hell did you not understand
about my post? I told you right on the answer. Unfortunately, you will
have to find what is the common and or reversing valve. You dont even
have brains enough to tell us what kind of system you have whether it
be conventional heat or a heat pump. Dont bother now. You got all the
help you'll get. I wont participate in helping you let the smoke out
you moron. You'll do that all by yourself.
Bubba

Chuck

bubba-boy, u get that name bending over in prison for the boyz?

Didn't ask you for any help and don't want any help from you since you are a
loser. So go back to eating your doughnuts and don't forget your prozacs.

Bubba

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:34:53 GMT, "Chuck"
wrote:

bubba-boy, u get that name bending over in prison for the boyz?

Didn't ask you for any help and don't want any help from you since you are a
loser. So go back to eating your doughnuts and don't forget your prozacs.

Whats wrong Chucky. Cant seem to read and understand the English
language. The only one getting bent over is you , you stupid ape.
Guess what retard. My thermostat works just fine. Too bad yours dont.
I think I can smell the smoke from here.
Bubba
TURTLE

"Chuck" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

Well Chuck , You just told me that it can be wired up anyway the installer
wanted to when he installed it. These heat pumps most of it be wired up by the
instruction but they have some add on's that can change everything as to try to
get how the installer wired it up. There is just no way I could try to attemp to
try to see the wiring of the system over the internet for your wiring lokks like
a wasp nest outside and I would have to just be there to try sort it out. Bubba
knows this too and has spoke accordingly but just a little extra flare. If you
would have said Trane Heat pump the thread would be much shorter.

No Way Chuck !

TURTLE

Chuck

This is Turtle.

Well Chuck , You just told me that it can be wired up anyway the installer
wanted to when he installed it. These heat pumps most of it be wired up by
the instruction but they have some add on's that can change everything as
to try to get how the installer wired it up. There is just no way I could
try to attemp to try to see the wiring of the system over the internet for
your wiring lokks like a wasp nest outside and I would have to just be
there to try sort it out. Bubba knows this too and has spoke accordingly
but just a little extra flare. If you would have said Trane Heat pump the
thread would be much shorter.

No Way Chuck !

TURTLE

Good feedback Turtle. I have all the info I need from other sources and no
thanks to bubba the jailbird or is that jailturd. Haven't run across anyone
that lame in quite some time. Of course, I've never been incarcerated.

POOR BUBBA - YOU'RE MOMMA'S CALLING! OR IS THAT YOUR PAROLE OFFICER?!?

Bubba

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:20:47 GMT, "Chuck"
wrote:

[...]

Ahhh Booo Hooo. Chucky. Your whinning is getting a little too loud.
Poor baby. You didnt get the info you wanted for free from me so you
had too look too hard. Now you're all wore out from all that finger
thumping and weenie cranking. One day, you'll get over it. Now tell
your sister to roll over. You've got a little more wound licking to
do.
Bubba