Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Adam Howard

Default manual for Sears Weekender II programmable thermostat?

Hello,

Does anyone have a manual for the Sears Weekender II programmable
thermostat? The information card with it shows it as model 387.918500.

If you have that manual, and could send me a copy (or at least give me some
pointers on how to program it), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Adam
Wig

Adam,

I looked into this for the same reason. Go to:

http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/in.../0037-6193.pdf

and review the programming info. W-R is the contract manufacturer of the
Weekender II.

Good Luck!

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wig
Adam,

I looked into this for the same reason. Go to:

http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/in.../0037-6193.pdf

and review the programming info. W-R is the contract manufacturer of the
Weekender II.

Good Luck!
I also have a Sears Weekender 2 thermostat Sears model 387.918500
White Rodgers model 1F93-2 and also found it dificult to operate without the manual which when I inherited my home I never got the manual for the thermostat and have been unable to locate it. I clicked on the link you left to White Rodgers though the link no longer leads to anything and White Rodgers and Sears no longer have a manual for this thermostat. If there is someway I could get a copy of the manual for this that would be greatly appreciated, would you or some one be able and willing to send me a copy of the manual for my above thermostat?
Sincerely, Steven Bolin
2851 SW. Yancy Street
Seattle, WA 98126-2543
United States of America (North America)
(206)937-2467
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Howard
Hello,

Does anyone have a manual for the Sears Weekender II programmable
thermostat? The information card with it shows it as model 387.918500.

If you have that manual, and could send me a copy (or at least give me some
pointers on how to program it), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Adam
I was wondering if you got the manual yet for the below thermostat and if yes if there is someway I could get a copy of it? I also have a Sears Weekender 2 thermostat Sears model 387.918500
White Rodgers model 1F93-2 and also found it dificult to operate without the manual which when I inherited my home I never got the manual for the thermostat and have been unable to locate it. I clicked on the link you left to White Rodgers though the link no longer leads to anything and White Rodgers and Sears no longer have a manual for this thermostat. If there is someway I could get a copy of the manual for this that would be greatly appreciated, would you or some one be able and willing to send me a copy of the manual for my above thermostat? Can you tell me what years this thermostat was made from and to. I saw a linjk to bovbvilla message boarfd of saome one claiming to have a Weekender 2 thermosta manual though my computer woiuld not open the link. I also need literature on my Rossoe Green Hornet oil furnace does any one have literature on this that I couold some how get as copy of ?
Sincerely, Steven Bolin
2851 SW. Yancy Street
Seattle, WA 98126-2543
United States of America (North America)
(206)937-2467
Posted to misc.consumers.house

In article , Steven Bolin wrote:

I also have a Sears Weekender 2 thermostat Sears model 387.918500

White Rodgers model 1F93-2 and also found it dificult to operate
without the manual which when I inherited my home I never got the
manual for the thermostat and have been unable to locate it. I clicked
on the link you left to White Rodgers though the link no longer leads
to anything and White Rodgers and Sears no longer have a manual for
this thermostat. If there is someway I could get a copy of the manual
for this that would be greatly appreciated, would you or some one be
able and willing to send me a copy of the manual for my above
thermostat?

I had one of those in my previous home, and I left the manual there when we
sold the house. Perhaps if you write to the new owner, he'd be kind enough to
make you a copy. I don't remember his name, but the address is

7857 S. 750 W
Pendleton IN 46064

--
Regards,

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Jun 4, 8:04?pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
[...]

If I had a T-Stat That was that much trouble to program I would go to
home depot and spend 50-100 bucks and get a new one that had
instructions. I sell and install honeywell stats. 4 to 5 wires all
labeld easy to install. Just remember to turn off the power to the Air
handler or furnance before you start. Instaling a transformer is a bt
more challanging. Steve CEO Arctic A/C Services

Posted to misc.consumers.house

In article . com, briz wrote:
On Jun 4, 8:04?pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , Steven Bolin

wrote:

[...]

The Weekender II is *not* that hard to program, actually.

Forgot to mention -- there's a little pull-out card on the back of
thermostat that gives an overview of its operation. Look for a tab on the top,
I think, or maybe on the right-hand end.

--
Regards,