Posted to misc.consumers.house
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default manual for Sears Weekender II programmable thermostat?

In article , Steven Bolin wrote:

I also have a Sears Weekender 2 thermostat Sears model 387.918500

White Rodgers model 1F93-2 and also found it dificult to operate
without the manual which when I inherited my home I never got the
manual for the thermostat and have been unable to locate it. I clicked
on the link you left to White Rodgers though the link no longer leads
to anything and White Rodgers and Sears no longer have a manual for
this thermostat. If there is someway I could get a copy of the manual
for this that would be greatly appreciated, would you or some one be
able and willing to send me a copy of the manual for my above
thermostat?

I had one of those in my previous home, and I left the manual there when we
sold the house. Perhaps if you write to the new owner, he'd be kind enough to
make you a copy. I don't remember his name, but the address is

7857 S. 750 W
Pendleton IN 46064

--
Regards,