Steven Bolin Steven Bolin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wig
Adam,

I looked into this for the same reason. Go to:

http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/in.../0037-6193.pdf

and review the programming info. W-R is the contract manufacturer of the
Weekender II.

Good Luck!
I also have a Sears Weekender 2 thermostat Sears model 387.918500
White Rodgers model 1F93-2 and also found it dificult to operate without the manual which when I inherited my home I never got the manual for the thermostat and have been unable to locate it. I clicked on the link you left to White Rodgers though the link no longer leads to anything and White Rodgers and Sears no longer have a manual for this thermostat. If there is someway I could get a copy of the manual for this that would be greatly appreciated, would you or some one be able and willing to send me a copy of the manual for my above thermostat?
Sincerely, Steven Bolin
2851 SW. Yancy Street
Seattle, WA 98126-2543
United States of America (North America)
(206)937-2467