Peter Langevin

Default Shower Cabin/Steam Shower Recommendations (Dreamline/Luxaris)

I'm gutting an old bathroom in a loft, with limited space, and would
like to add a "shower cabin" / steam shower unit. So far I've only
been able to find one company online that sells these,
Dreamline/Luxaris in Huntingdon Valley, PA.

Does anyone have any experience with this company, the products,
service, etc? Are there any other shower cabin manufacturers out
there that just aren't showing up in the searches?

Thanks all... Pete

mike60510

jacuzzi makes a shower assembly, that as an option, you can purchase a
steam generator.

Power shower electrical shocks Dave UK diy 4 June 4th 04 07:54 PM
electric shower recommendations? hopeless case UK diy 2 January 7th 04 10:18 AM
Recommendations for shower manufactures please Rafal UK diy 2 November 5th 03 06:35 PM
Shower leak Dan Harms Home Repair 8 October 21st 03 01:03 AM
Shower screen grumble... David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 September 5th 03 05:49 PM