Rafal

Default Recommendations for shower manufactures please

Hi all,

Just asked my local plumbing merchant to recommend an elegant and reliable,
not horrendously expensive, thermostatic build-in shower / to work with
combination boiler/.
He recommended Aqualisa, arguing that being British company they make their
products
with knowledge of UK water pressures and keep stock of spares for years to
come.
I would be grateful for you opinions. Is it a genuine advice or is his
profit margin higher
on Aqualisa?
What shower manufacturers would you recommend?

Rafal

Andy Hall

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:54:45 -0000, "Rafal"
wrote:

Hi all,

Just asked my local plumbing merchant to recommend an elegant and reliable,
not horrendously expensive, thermostatic build-in shower / to work with
combination boiler/.
He recommended Aqualisa, arguing that being British company they make their
products
with knowledge of UK water pressures and keep stock of spares for years to
come.
I would be grateful for you opinions. Is it a genuine advice or is his
profit margin higher
on Aqualisa?
What shower manufacturers would you recommend?

Rafal

I have used their showers and would concur.

Also, take a look at Mira. This is a similarly good quality product.

Both companies give good service, although increasingly they are using
a single cartridge component as the main guts of the shower valve
rather than lots of small piece parts. These last a few years
(maybe 5+) and then require replacement at a cost of circa £100.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl